Closed loop – 100% Recycled
Norway is a global leader in sustainable living. In 2018, 5 million Norwegians recycled 880 tons which is 80% of all their total household waste. Ramson Packaging believes plastic is far too valuable a material to not be recycled and is therefore a part of a circular economy where business and social beneft align.
In order to reduce our carbon footprint, we are also constantly seeking and testing alternative raw materials. Help us create a closed loop by choosing high quality sustainable packaging made from recycled material. Choosing our packaging solutions made with a mix of bio and recycled material is a better option for the environment and a proactive investment for brands actively pursuing a positive, socially relevant image with their consumers.
Our sustainable solutions:
- R-PCR (river post consumer resin). Plastic waist collected and prevented from reaching the ocean. Vastly from countries in Asia, providing work for people living in poverty.
- PCR (post consumer resin): Recycled plastic.
- Bio material from a renewable source.
- rPET food-safe recycled material approved for the food industry.
Why choose sustainable packaging?
- 72 % of consumers are willing to pay more for sustainable packaging.
- Sustainability is a competitive point of difference for your brand`s marketing.
- Sustainable packaging is no longer a trend, but an expectation of consumers.